Your Learning Team is a cybersecurity engineering team for a financial services company that sells investments to, and manages investment portfolios for, high net-worth individuals.Your organization just completed the migration of the account managers to a cloud-based, customer relationship management (CRM) software application. Your organization has integrated the cloud-based CRM with on-site investing and account management systems to improve the sales of investment products to customers and potential customers and for managing customer accounts and investment portfolios. Account managers are excited to use the new system, especially since it supports mobile device access.Management hopes the new cloud-based CRM, integrated with the on-site software applications that manage customer accounts and investment portfolios will help the organization to generate more leads, increase sales, improve customer service, reduce the cost of sales for the organization, and increase revenue.The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of your organization is concerned about the security of this new system and its integration to existing systems and has requested that your team complete the following 6- to 8-page security analysis in Microsoft Word format:Create a plan that addresses the secure use of mobile devices by internal employees and external employees as they use mobile devices to access these applications.Recommend physical security and environmental controls to protect the data center which runs the on-site applications.Propose audit assessment and processes that will be used to ensure that the cloud-based CRM software provider uses appropriate physical security and environmental controls to protect their data centers which run your cloud-based CRM software.Develop identity and access management policies for both the on-site systems and the cloud-based CRM.Recommend cryptography and public key infrastructure (PKI) uses which could be used to increase security for these systems.
Your Learning Team is a cybersecurity engineering team for a
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Sight Writers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Sight Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Sight Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Sight Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.