Your critical analysis of the readings from weeks six is to be based on Chapters 5, 6, 7, 8, 9from Katherine Boo, Behind the Beautiful Forevers. Each paper should be 1000-1200 words max. font 11, Times New Roman and double spaced. Paper should reflect the theoretical content taught in week six of the course. Boo�s book is a story of poverty and destitution in an informal settlement in Mumbai. The inhabitants of this settlement are primarily engaged in recycling waste, but the lack of state recognition of the settlement brings harassment from the police, local politicians and the state government. When you read the book, you should try to find excerpts from at least two chapters (of that particular week�s readings) that highlight social relations, gender relations within the settlement, the experiences of destitution and the aspirations of the poor in a city that is witnessing rapid economic growth. What are the main constraints the dwellers of the informal settlements face in their engagement with a corrupt state? Who are the slumlords and what are their machinations? What does the book tell you about Mumbai and urban India? How does the evidence in the book relate to urbanism in India and elsewhere that have been discussed in the first three weeks of class? These are some questions you could try to answer in both these papers. It is key that you have a separate and focused argument or insight in each of these papers.
Your critical analysis of the readings from weeks six is to be based on Chapters…
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Sight Writers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Sight Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Sight Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Sight Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.