RES/724 Week 8 Implementing Qualitative Approaches to the Dissertation Individual Assignment
Resource: Research Protocol Template
Create a research protocol (minimum of 1,750 words) following the approach you will be using for your dissertation.
Incorporate best practices of the research method used and give the rationale for each step in the protocol.
Submit your assignment.
Click here to Find all Assignments for RES/724 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Create a research protocol by writing a paragraph or two for each section below providing the required information.
Proposed Title to Accurately Describe the Research Study
Background of the Problem and Rationale
- What is the general problem?
- What is the specific problem?
- What are the research questions?
- What is the conceptual framework for this study?
- What are the relevant concepts the reader needs to understand
- What are the objectives of your study
- What is the proposed study setting?
- What permissions do you need to get to use the proposed study setting?
- Give an overview of the study design and its relevance to the study setting.
- What is the method/design for the study?
- What type of data points do you need to collect?
- How will you triangulate the study?
Data management and Analysis
- How will you collect and handle the data to ensure confidentiality?
- How will you manage the data to ensure safe keeping?
- How will the data be analyzed?
Ethics, Bias, and Reliability
- How will research participants be protected?
- How will you report potential biases that you have that could impact the research?
- What steps will you take to ensure reliability?
- How will you ensure results are considered in light of current research?
- What are the limitations of the study?
Course: RES/724 Qualitative Methods and Design
School: University of Phoenix
- : 25/12/2018
- : 110