RES/724 Week 7 Validity and Reliability Issues Individual Assignment
*Please note this is a tutorial and should be used as a guide.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper discussing the issues of validation and reliability in qualitative research. Qualitative research has often been criticized because of its subjective nature; therefore, it is essential for the qualitative researcher to address these issues.
Address the following:
- Dependability: Are the results dependable and accurate?
- Confirmability: Can the research be replicated?
- Trustworthiness: Can the research be trusted?
- Credibility: Is the research credible?
- Transferability: Can results be transferred to a different population?
Click here to Find all Assignments for RES/724 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Discuss strategies the researcher can use to ensure these factors are addressed, such as bracketing, epoche, keeping a personal journal, maintaining an audit trail, triangulation, and maintaining transparency.
Use at least three non-classroom textbook or journal article references.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Course: RES/724 Qualitative Methods and Design
School: University of Phoenix
- : 26/03/2018
- : 50