PSY-470 Week 3 Article Critique 1 Assignment
After reading “Antidepressant-associated mood-switching and transition from unipolar major depression to bipolar disorder: A review in your course resources,” write a 500-750-word article critique addressing the following questions:
- What did you think of the article? What interesting questions did the article raise for you?
- How did the article relate to topics presented in the textbook?
- What implications does the article have for the field of psychology and for society at large?
- Should people with bipolar disorder be encouraged to seek treatment, even if they do not desire treatment?
- Compare and contrast the symptoms and treatments of unipolar depression and bipolar depression.
Click here to Find all Assignments for PSY-470 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Use the GCU Library databases and include a minimum of two scholarly sources from the GCU library to support your claims in addition of the article you are critiquing. In addition to the scholarly resources from the library, you can include past classroom materials as well as your textbook as additional reference material.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Course: PSY-470 Abnormal Psychology
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 20/10/2019
- : 60