PCN-525 Week 1 O*NET Paper (Obj. 1.4 and 1.5) My Next Move Assignment
Navigate to the “My Next Move” website and take the O*NET Interest Profiler quiz.
Write a paper (750-1,000 words) about your quiz results. Include the following in your paper:
- Document the names and scores of your Holland Code (Referred online as the Interest Profiler Results)
- Based on the results, list three different careers offered as potential matches for you (each should be at a different job zone/educational level)
- Identify the education required, potential outlook of the career, theoretical salary, and other information connected to the career
- Provide your opinion of how useful the website was, how easy it was to use, how well the site connected you to careers you would actually be interested in
- Discuss how you may use this site when providing career counseling with clients
- At least three references from the O*NET site.
Click here to Find all Assignments for PCN-525 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standards:
2.F.4.b. Approaches for conceptualizing the interrelationships among and between work, mental well-being, relationships, and other life roles and factors.
2.F.4.c. Processes for identifying and using career, avocational, educational, occupational and labor market information resources, technology, and information systems.
Course: PCN-525 Career Development and Counseling Total
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 29/11/2017
- : 20.00