PCN 100 Week 3 Part 2 Assignment: Create a 15-20-slide PowerPoint presentation that identifies and discusses your state credentialing and certification requirements
Create a 15-20-slide PowerPoint presentation that identifies and discusses your state credentialing and certification requirements. Include and address the following for the state you plan to work in upon graduation in your report: (Please note: if you are not enrolled in a counseling program, select any state of your choice to review.)
Click here to Find all Assignments for PCN-100 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
- A title slide
- The practice and scope of counselor competency based on the credentials offered by the credentialing agency
- The specific educational requirements, including practicum, internship and supervision needed to become a counselor
- The steps in the credentialing process, application, fees, fingerprinting, examination requirements
- How the professional licensing, certification, and credentialing of addiction professionals are important to protect the client, counselor, and service provider organizations
- A reference slide that includes a reference for your respective state licensing board to support your report in addition to a minimum of two other scholarly references.
- Online student must also include detailed speaker notes that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Ground students will present the assignment to the class.
While GCU style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using GCU documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Course: PCN-100 Foundations of Addiction and Substance Use Disorders
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 28/01/2018
- : 5