MGT726 Week 5 DQs What aspects of the Catchball exercise were realistic?
- What aspects of the Catchball exercise were realistic? How could you apply the exercise’s concepts to an existing organization?
- Review three products or industries “where there are major diseconomies of scale and scope–where small is beautiful” (Maital & Seshadri, 2007, p. 319). How might leadership teams, using technology, reduce costs and create value with size?
Click here to Find all Assignments for MGT726 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
- Consider a product or service your organization, or an organization with which you are familiar, offers. Review the learning that has taken place to achieve success. How would you, as a leader, urge your team to take advantage of the success to launch another leap of growth before your competitors?
- Why do organizations with leaders who fail to innovate tend to lose high performers? What steps might you take, as a leader, to ensure an organization keeps innovating?
- Using this week’s topics, create a question for your classmates to answer. Respond to at least one classmate’s question
Course: MGT726 Emerging Managerial Practices
School: University of Phoenix
- : 09/05/2018
- : 40