MGT726 Week 4 Product Change Exercise and Evaluation Team Assignment
Refer to the Catchball Collaborative Learning Activity.
Write a 700- to 1,050- word individual evaluation of the completed process by answering the following questions:
Click here to Find all Assignments for MGT726 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
- Is the end product an improvement over the original product?
- Does the energy in the team increase or decrease as ideas are accepted or changed?
- Is the end result useful to the customer or are unnecessary features added?
- Were there any breakthroughs in product use or application?
- What worked during the process? What did not work?
- What suggestions would you make for managing innovation?
- How did this process mimic innovation management at an organization?
- How did the team discussion inform your learning?
- How does the team discussion address the following?
- Systematic inquiry
- Integrity and honesty
- Respect for all people
- Responsibilities for general and public welfare related to the AEA guiding principles
Course: MGT726 Emerging Managerial Practices
School: University of Phoenix
- : 06/05/2018
- : 30