MGT-434 Week 7 CLC Global HRM Presentation Assignment
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Create a PowerPoint (PPT) presentation of 10-15 slides (excluding the introduction and references) that provides a brief overview of global HR concepts.
Be sure to provide the following in the presentation:
- A description of your selected organization as well as the country in which the organization is intending to do business internationally.
- A discussion of how the four factors that affect HRM in international markets would affect your selected organization’s approach to global HRM: (a) cultural dimensions, (b) education-human capital dimensions, (c) economic systems, and (d) political-legal systems.
- Selection of expatriate managers.
- Training and development of expatriates.
- Compensation and employee benefits offered.
Click here to Find all Assignments for MGT-434 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Include a title side, introduction/outline slide, and references slide. Each slide should contain no more than five bullet points.
Incorporate three to five references to support your presentation. These references should provide support/justification for HR actions as it relates to the international culture the organization is entering.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
NOTE: There is a peer-review assignment associated with this group presentation. Each team member must complete the “Peer Evaluation” and submit it to the assigned drop box. Feedback obtained on the peer review is confidential but will be used to prorate individual grades.
Course: MGT-434 Human Resources
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 17/11/2019
- : 100