MBA-FP6026 Assessment 3: Culture, Diversity, and Multiculturalism
In 3–4 pages, define the terms cultural intelligence, multiculturalism, and diversity; then analyze the importance of these concepts in effective global leadership. Describe strategies for improving cultural intelligence.
The very nature of global business requires leaders to develop cultural intelligence and understand the importance of multiculturalism and diversity in a global business environment.
Click here to Find all Assignments for MBA-FP6026 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
For this assessment, you will define the concepts of cultural intelligence, multiculturalism, and diversity, and analyze how they contribute to effective global leadership. Search the Capella library and the Internet for recent, relevant articles on the topics of cultural intelligence, multiculturalism and diversity in global organizations. You will need at least 3 resources to support your work in this assignment.
Organize this assessment logically, using headings and sub-headings appropriately. Include a title page and reference page, and follow APA guidelines for all citations and references.
Within your assessment, complete the following:
- Explain the meaning of the terms cultural intelligence, multiculturalism, and diversity from a global leadership perspective.
- Analyze the importance of these concepts or competencies in effective global leadership.
- Compare the ways different countries and cultures conduct business. (Please keep this limited to 3–4 countries or cultures, including the United States.)
- Describe the demographics of today’s workforce.
- Provide examples (at least two) of situations in which misunderstandings related to culture could occur.
- Describe strategies for improving cultural intelligence and expanding comprehension of multiculturalism and diversity.
- Include a title page and reference page.
- Number of pages: 3–4 not including title page and reference page.
- Number of resources: At least 3.
- APA format for citations and references.
- Times New Roman font, 12 point.
Course: MBA-FP6026 The Global Leader
School: Capella University