MADS 6612 Week 4 Mid Term Exam Assignments
1. We have discussed different types of plans in class. Many plans developed by organizations and classified as strategic plans are really not strategic plans.
✓ How would you define a strategic plan for your organization?
✓ What components should be included in the planning efforts and the final plan?
✓ How are operational plans defined, and what do they contain?
Click here to Find all Assignments for MADS 6612 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
2. As part of the strategic planning process, the organization needs to conduct different assessments. The initial assessment generally looks at whether the organization is ready to engage in strategic planning.
✓ How would an organizational assessment be completed to ensure its readiness to develop a strategic process and plan?
✓ What would be included in the process?
✓ What factors would indicate a lack of readiness of an organization?
3. In the public and not-for-profit sectors, there are many more individuals and groups who impact on the functions or the organization than in the private sector. In the public and not-for-profit sectors, these are called stakeholders. These stakeholders also impact any planning process that the organization undertakes.
✓ What role should they play in the process?
✓ Does the organization need to do to engage them in the process?
✓ How will success be determined?
4. Vision and mission statements provide information about the organization. They appear in strategic and operational plans.
✓ How do you define vision and mission statements?
✓ How should they be developed and used?
Answer 3 questions of your choice. Grammar and punctuation will be search. Make sure you have enough citation and references in your assignment.
You need to write enough so that anyone reading your response will understand it, but the assignments should not exceed four pages (12 Font, doubled spaced).
Course: MADS 6612 Seminar Strategic Management
School: Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancover BC, Canada
- : 01/03/2018
- : 5
- Midterm Exam MADS 6612 Spring 2018