MADS 6612 Week 1 DQ One: In Fall 1987, Henry Mintzberg published an article in the California Management Review that defined strategy as having five Ps
- In Fall 1987, Henry Mintzberg published an article in the California Management Review that defined strategy as having five Ps. Strategy can be a plan, a ploy, a pattern, position, and perspective. Do you agree or disagree with Mintzberg’s definition? Support your position.
- Describe the difference between operational plans and strategic plans.
- Does your organization have a strategic plan? If not, why do you think it does not have a plan?
- Why should organizations be involved in strategic planning?
- Various interest groups impact your operations. Name three specific groups and explain how they have impacted your operations.
- Public policy is influenced by the various interest groups listed in discussion board question 6. Are all of these groups involved in the policy process? If no, why not?
Click here to Find all Assignments for MADS 6612 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Course: MADS 6612 Seminar Strategic Management
School: Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancover BC, Canada
- : 06/02/2018
- : 25
- LECTURE WEEK 1