HUM1023 Week 3 Mini Paper #1 Topic: What is wisdom? How do you think Socrates would answer this question?
Topic: What is wisdom?
- Define wisdom (A dictionary definition, while acceptable as a start, is not sufficient for a philosophical discussion.)
- What is your answer to this question after the reading you’ve done so far?
- How do you think Socrates would answer this question, and how might his answer be different from yours?
Suggested length: 1000 to 1500 words
Click here to Find all Assignments for HUM1023 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
- Any resources (including textbooks) must be cited and referenced in adherence with either MLA or APA style
- In addition, the Purdue OWL (Online Writing Lab) provides a step-by-step guide. This site shows a sample formatted paper and gives details as to all formatting requirements
- MLA: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/
- APA: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
Course: HUM1023 Philosophy of Human Nature
School: Florida Institute of Technology
- : 08/11/2017
- : 2