HRM546 Week 3 Case Scenario Employment Discrimination Based on Race and Religion Team Assignment
Resources: Employment Law for Business, Ch. 2, 3, 6, & 7, and case scenario provided by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Review the case scenario materials for “Religious Discrimination and Racial Harassment: What Ever Happened to MarShawn DeMur?”
Click here to Find all Assignments for HRM546 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Discuss, as a team, the inherent employment discrimination issues and include the following in your report:
- Identify and describe the specific issues Maalick encountered in the workplace. Do the actions of other workers at Treton represent discrimination and harassment? What elements of law are important for Treton to consider? – Not Included
- Evaluate the actions of the HR director, Marta Ford, in response to Maalick’s situation. What could she have done to prevent the situation and what more could she do to ensure that this type of situation would not occur in the future? – Included
- How would you characterize Clive Jenkins’ behavior and response to this situation? – Not Included
- What resolution to this situation might Judith Dixon suggest? – Included
- What are the broader implications of this situation for Treton? What type of organizational review might Dixon initiate or suggest from a corporate perspective? – Not Included
Write a 700- to 1,050-word report.
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Course: HRM546 Human Resource Law
School: University of Phoenix
- : 16/03/2018
- : 30