HCS335 Week 3 Health Care Leadership Interview Questionnaire
Complete the interview questionnaire for the person you selected. Answer lengths will vary, but it is expected that you will provide at least one paragraph for each question (excluding question 2).
Note: Within the questions we use a generalized term of “person interviewed.” This term refers to the leadership position at a facility that you selected. Example leadership positions include a supervisor, manager, director, vice president, compliance officer, or similar.
Click here to Find all Assignments for HCS335 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
- State the organization the person works for. Identify the mission, vision, and goals of the company.
- What is the name and title of the person interviewed?
- What responsibilities does the person you interviewed have?
- What role does the person interviewed play in ethical decision-making in their company?
- What is an example of an ethical issue the person interviewed has faced and how did they resolve it?
- What resources does the person interviewed use to resolve ethical issues?
- How can you apply what you learned from the interview to be an ethical health care manager in the future?
Format your interview questionnaire according to APA guidelines. Interview responses should be double spaced. Include a title page at the beginning of this document.
Health Care Manager Interview
This assignment will allow you to examine the role of a health care manager regarding ethical issues and decision-making. It will also provide you with an opportunity practice professional skills in communication and conducting interviews. Being able to have professional conversations with all stakeholders in an organization, including managers at various levels, is an important skill to have as a health care manager.
Research a health care facility (pharmacy, medical office, nursing home, hospital). Become familiar with the company, including the mission, vision, and goals of the company.
Select a leadership position at the facility. Example leadership positions include a supervisor, manager, director, vice president, compliance officer, or similar. Contact the person you have selected to set up an interview.
Complete the Interview Questionnaire for the person you selected.
Title the assignment “Health Care Manager Interview.” Interview responses should be double spaced, using proper grammar and sentence structure.
Course: HCS335 Health Care Ethics and Social Responsibility
School: University of Phoenix
- : 19/06/2019
- : 50