For remote access, it’s often better to use a Command Line Interface (CLI), rather than a Graphical User Interface (GUI). A CLI does not use a mouse. However, a program can interact with the user via a menu driven interface. In this assignment, you will implement a menu driven interface for maintaining a list of scores. You will also use the try/except and if/else constructs to prevent the program from crashing, no matter what the user enters.Your program should provide a menu driven interface in which the user can do the following:Choose to exitChoose to display the scores from highest to lowest values.Choose to add a score to the list. Note that scores must be floating point numbers.Choose to display the highest, lowest and average score.Your program should demonstrate secure software best practices as follows:Use the try/except construct to catch invalid scores, such as “Harry”. That is, a score must be a number.Use the if/else construct to ensure that the score entered is between 0 and 100.For computing the average score, first compute the total using a for loop.To get the highest and lowest score, sort the list and use indexing. The len() function to get the number of scores in the list. To get the index of the last score in the list, subtract one from the length.Provide the user with useful information. If an invalid value is entered, say why. Display a correctly worded list of menu selections. The point is, don’t leave the user guessing.Use the print format specifier to limit the number of digits to the right of the decimal point to one for the scores displayed.
For remote access, it’s often better to use a Command Line Interface (CLI), rather than a Graphical User Interface (GUI). A CLI does not use a mouse. However, a program can interact with the user vi
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Sight Writers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Sight Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Sight Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Sight Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.