EMM-442 Week 6 CLC: Inside the Attack on the London Transportation System Assignment
This is a Collaborative Learning Community assignment.
In a paper of 2,000-2,250 words, as a group, summarize the attack by radical jihadists on the transportation system in London.
For this assignment, there may be multiple perspectives about the London attacks.
Consider the following in your paper:
- Present two perspectives and identify any learning points that could help emergency managers prevent and better respond to terrorist attacks.
- Explain the recurring features that might be found in terrorist group dynamics.
- Examine the factors that increase the complexity of developing an effective counterterrorism response.
Click here to Find all Assignments for EMM-442 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Additional requirements include:
- Directly quoted source material may not exceed 10% of the paper’s content.
- Due to its inherent unreliability, Wikipedia is not considered an acceptable source for use in academic writing.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Course: EMM-442 Terrorism’s Impact on Emergency Management
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 16/04/2019
- : 125