CIT-125 Week 6 Tables Assignment
- Read the chapter in the book on Tables.
- Please read carefully. You are going to create .html files so remember that you need to include all of the basic codes for a web page. The textbook does not provide you with this coding, so you may want to create a template before you begin this assignment.
- Following the coding in the textbook [chapter 10 Data Tables], recreate the two tables shown in figure 10-1 and 10-2.
- After completing the two tables, save them and upload the html file[s] to the student server.
- NEXT: Choose one of these tables and add content relevant to Canterbury University. You have all of this information, so select some material and add it into a page in your web site.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CIT-125 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Course: CIT-125 Web Development
School: Community College of Alleghany County
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||40|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||20|
|Clearly presents well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Uses correct punctuation, sentence structure, and spelling||10|
- : 26/03/2018
- : 5