CIS 210 Week 6 Assignment 2: Use Cases
As an intern software developer for a retail bank, you have been tasked with developing use cases to support the ATM service.
Prepare a 5-6 page paper in which you:
- Describe (in a one to two (1-2) page narrative) a use case, complete with typical and alternate courses, that documents the event of a bank customer withdrawing money from an ATM.
- Illustrate the use case using Visio or a similar product.
- Describe (in a one to two (1-2) page narrative) a use case dependency for making an account deposit. Illustrate this use case with Visio or a similar product.
- Describe (in a one to two (1-2) page narrative) a use case dependency for making an account transfer. Illustrate this use case with Visio or a similar product.
- Identify and explain at least one (1) ethical issue that the use case exposes in connection with the development or use of the ATM system.
- Research and cite at least three (3) authoritative academic sources.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CIS 210 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Your assignment must:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams/charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific Course Learning Outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Summarize the various requirements modeling techniques.
- Create a use case based on relating functional requirements.
- Analyze and articulate ethical, cultural, and legal issues and their feasibilities among alternative solutions.
- Use contemporary CASE tools in process and data modeling.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in systems analysis and development.
- Write clearly and concisely about Systems Analysis and Development topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Course: CIS 210 Systems Analysis and Development
School: Strayer University
- : 02/05/2019
- : 60