BUSI 435 Week 1 Quiz
- Small companies ________.
- Successful “copreneurs” create a division of labor based on expertise.
- The primary cause of small business failures is ________.
- To boost sales, small businesses, especially start-ups, should grant credit to anyone who wants to buy their products or services.
- Minority-owned businesses have come a long way in the past decade, and their success rate is climbing.
- As an entrepreneur, you are always working for someone else – your customers.
- A ________ environment usually requires a pattern of offensive sexual behavior rather than a single, isolated remark or display.
Which of the following is not an example of what creates a hostile work environment?
- The most blatant and most potentially damaging form of ________ harassment is quid pro quo.
- A company’s culture can serve either to support or undermine its employees’ concepts of what constitutes ethical behavior.
- Ethical behavior has no impact on a company’s bottom line.
- The ________ merely establishes the minimum standard of behavior.
- ________ is a process in which a small group of people interacts to produce a large quantity of imaginative ideas.
- The ________ environment has an impact on the level of people’s creativity.
- Creativity often involves creating something from nothing. However, it is more likely to result in ________.
16. Creativity and innovation are the signature of small, entrepreneurial businesses.
A ________ is an exclusive right that protects the creators of original works such as literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works.
- Enhancing individual creativity may be cultivated through such activities as modeling, encouragement, recognition, allowing failure, listening, talking to children, and taking time off.
- Entrepreneurs typically identify just one business idea for any given market need.
- Having access to capital is called entrepreneurial readiness.
- Generally, an industry is more attractive when ________.
- Collecting demographic data from The Statistical Abstract of the United States is an example of ________ research.
- As a result getting traffic counts at local competitor outlets is an example of ________ research.
- Another weakest of the five forces in most industries is the rivalry that exists among the businesses competing in a particular market.
- So, when bargaining power of buyers is ________, the industry is ________ attractive. (busi 435 week 1 quiz)