BUS620 Week 6 Final Paper Assignment Develop a 12 to 14 page marketing plan
Develop a 12 to 14 page marketing plan (not including the title and reference pages, charts and/or graphs) for any product of your choice. Your marketing plan must:
- Analyze the specific marketplace situation in detail, including organizational strengths, weaknesses, environmental opportunities, and threats (SWOT analysis).
- Develop an organizational mission statement, and forecast performance goals using your situational analysis.
- Design a marketing strategy based upon your objectives.
- Create an appropriate integrated marketing mix, which will include your ability to effectively appeal to the specific market segments you will be targeting.
- Develop a written summary and specific recommendations for the implementation of your plan.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 12 to 14 double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages, charts and/or graphs) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Students name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Click here to Find all Assignments for BUS 620 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Course: BUS 620 Managerial Marketing
School: Ashford University
- : 26/08/2019
- : 275